[Evolution] Red Hat 7.2 Palm Pilot help...

sorry if you get this 2ce, mail client error...anyway....

read through a lot of the archives and can't find a fix /
solution yet.  I am kinda new to Linux but learning by leaps & bounds
and now I am stuck with my palm...pilot that is.

I am running Red Hat 7.2, and using the pilot-link (0.9.5) at the
terminal level I can see, as well as write files from the palm (using
the pilot-address -w command)

In Evolution under tools, pilot I do see the pilot there (using
/dev/pilot) under sync.actions the setting is "use conduit settings"  I
tried changing to sync with palm, etc.  but none work, and it reverts
back to use conduit settings.  When I hit the sync button it does
connect, changes to identifying user, then synchronizing, then finally
cleaning up but I can remember when sync'ing with Outlook etc. it did
say syncing contacts, addresses etc.

I found a evolution-pilot that seems to work under Mandrake, what
tweaking, etc. do I need to do to get this to work under RedHat?  I
tried the RPM and got a;
        evolution = 1.0.3-1mdk is needed by evolution-pilot-1.0.3-1mdk
        libcrypto.so.0   is needed by evolution-pilot-1.0.3-1mdk
        libssl.so.0   is needed by evolution-pilot-1.0.3-1mdk

I am running Evolution version 1.0.4.99, sorry if this was long, but I
wanted most of the details already here, and as I said being a little
new to Linux better to give more than less info.....

tnx in advance for all / any help.

Lance......
lance omnichannels com