Re: [Evolution] filter actions: delete vs status deleted
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Oliver Kurlvink <truheml metal de>
- Cc: Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] filter actions: delete vs status deleted
- Date: 28 Mar 2002 14:58:47 -0500
they are both the same :-)
When you delete a message, it goes no-where - it stays exactly where it
is. You probably have "Hide Deleted Messages" turned on?
Also, you can view all deleted messages in a Virtual Folder called
On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 18:57, Oliver Kurlvink wrote:
Just a small question:
What's the difference between the filter actions "set status deleted"
What I want to do: Create a filter which marks the mail as read, then
marks is as deleted ans then stops processing. This would be the
behaviour clicking on a mail and deleting the mail, so that the mail is
in the trash folder and will be shown when I do not hide the deleted
But when I user set status deleted the mail disappears. Okay, it's
deleted, but where's the mail gone?
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com - www.ximian.com
] [Thread Prev