[Evolution] filter actions: delete vs status deleted

hi :)

Just a small question:

What's the difference between the filter actions "set status deleted"
and "delete"?

What I want to do: Create a filter which marks the mail as read, then
marks is as deleted ans then stops processing. This would be the
behaviour clicking on a mail and deleting the mail, so that the mail is
in the trash folder and will be shown when I do not hide the deleted
messages.

But when I user set status deleted the mail disappears. Okay, it's
deleted, but where's the mail gone?