Re: [Evolution] Script/Filter to delete duplicate messages?

No, you'll have to do this by hand.

Jeff

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 06:24, Moazam Raja wrote:
While transferring my email from another e-mail client to Evolution,
I've managed to somehow create duplicate messages in my Inbox.

Is there any script or filter which will allow me to auto-detect
existing duplicate messages and delete them? Of course, I would only
want the duplicate messages deleted and the original message should be
kept.

-Moazam