Re: [Evolution] so sad... (connector on YDL 2.1)

Dan, Jonathan--

You're correct, there is no specific ETA for Solaris packages.  However, we plan on issuing packages for both YDL and for Solaris.  YDL will arrive sooner than Solaris.  Both, we hope, will be reasonably soon.

In general we try to avoid giving specific launch dates, because if we miss them then we look stupid. So we release when it's ready. My best guess is that YDL packages will be ready somewhere between 1 and 72 hours from now, and that Solaris support will follow in a period of time measured in weeks.

Yours,
Aaron Weber
Ximian, Inc.

On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 11:14, Dan Winship wrote:
> Same for Solaris.

Er, no. There is no ETA for Solaris Connector packages.

-- Dan