Re: [Evolution] Strange ! (Was: 1.03 Address Book problem)

I have the same strange problem. I dunno what it is.

Christian

Am Mon, 2002-03-25 um 12.14 schrieb Xavier Bestel:
How strange ! I couldn't read this mail, instead I just had an
attachment "smime.p7m" I couldn't open with Evo - I guess it's an
unimplemented crypted-mime protocol or something like that.

What's more strange, though, is that when looking at the mail source,
the very last lines were: