[Evolution] Activating hyperlinks in Evolution

  I would like to know how one can start a web browser
of choice when clicking on a URL included in a message
retrieved by Evolution.

  The issue here is that in my Gnome desktop
configuration I have specified that my URL handler is
Galeon. Indeed, applications like the newsreader Pan
behave as expected. However, Evolution refuses to
start Galeon (or anything else, at that) when I click
on a message URL.

  Any ideas?