Re: [Evolution] Activating hyperlinks in Evolution

On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 10:21, Howard Philips wrote:

  I would like to know how one can start a web browser
of choice when clicking on a URL included in a message
retrieved by Evolution.

  The issue here is that in my Gnome desktop
configuration I have specified that my URL handler is
Galeon. Indeed, applications like the newsreader Pan
behave as expected. However, Evolution refuses to
start Galeon (or anything else, at that) when I click
on a message URL.

  Any ideas?

Thre are two settings for a web browser in gnome, one is in 'Default
Applications' and the other is in 'Url Handlers'. I'm not sure which one
Evolution uses but make sure they are both set to galeon.

--
Stephen