Re: [Evolution] A few more Evolution quibbles

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 09:31, David Given wrote:
IMAP doesn't seem to be as quite polished as it could be.

Lots of things aren't as polished as they could be. That's why we're
still releasing new versions. :-)

Also, I notice that it only applies filters to the mail incoming on the
IMAP server when I select the inbox.

Yup, already in bugzilla.

On a related note: can I export my filter settings as a procmail

No, but we'll take the patches if you write the code. :-)

And it's still wrapping preformatted text. For example:

That didn't get wrapped, just your sig...

-- Dan