[Evolution] A few more Evolution quibbles

IMAP doesn't seem to be as quite polished as it could be.

Since I started using CRAM-MD5 authentication, Evolution has taken to
asking me for my password every now and again. The dialogue box I get
doesn't have the 'remember this password' option on itm which is odd.
Any ideas? I'm using uw-imapd as the back end.

Also, I notice that it only applies filters to the mail incoming on the
IMAP server when I select the inbox. The procedure goes:

        * I see some new messages in the INBOX folder.
        * I select the INBOX folder. There's a long pause, usually
          punctuated by Evolution asking me for my password about three
          times.
        * New messages appear in my other IMAP folders and disappear
          from the INBOX.

Now, I know that mail filtering isn't really the province of the MUA but
rather the MTA. I should be using procmail for this. However, filtering
is so easy on Evolution and procmail is so incomprehensible that I'd
rather do it in the MUA for the time being, and it shouldn't be doing
this. My local folders are fine, incidentally.

On a related note: can I export my filter settings as a procmail
ruleset?

And it's still wrapping preformatted text. For example:

0123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789

--
+- David Given --------McQ-+ "The time has come," Mithrandir said, "To
talk
|  Work: dg tao-group com  | of many things: Of Moria, and bridges, and
deep
|  Play: dg cowlark com    | fissures --- of Balrogs, and their wings."
---
+- http://www.cowlark.com -+ Meneldil on rasfw