Re: [Evolution] Just got Evolution

        * Is there any way to *not* sort folder lists alphabetically?
          I'd like to arrange them with the inbox at the top.

No, but that feature request is in bugzilla. (bugzilla.ximian.com)

        * When I delete a message

Read the help/faq stuff about how trash works in Evolution. It's a
virtual folder. You can't change that in 1.0. There is also a feature
request for "normal" trash in bugzilla, but no clue when that would ever
happen.

        * IMAP and POP3 support seems a bit flaky when the server at the
          other end is firewalled

Sounds like a problem with your firewall I think. I haven't heard anyone
else having problems with this.

        * How do I change the fonts in the folder and message lists?

I don't remember if anyone else answered this. Most things use your
default Gtk font (which you can change from the "theme" control
center applet. The mail display pane and the composer use the GtkHTML
fonts, which you can change in the "HTML viewer" control center applet.

        * Hey, look! ASCII bullet points! I like it.

Another question... you see that jumbled mess that used to be my
signature? How can I change the wrap width in the composer?

You can change the format from "Normal" to "Preformat", and then it
won't add linebreaks. You can't change the margin for Normal mode.

But it ought to put your sig in preformat by default anyway, so if it
didn't, that's a bug...

-- Dan