Re: [Evolution] Just got Evolution

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 16:27, Rob Hudson wrote:
[...]
From the top menu, select View -> Message Display -> show full headers
or show email source.

Ah. Missed it. Thanks.

[...]
I'd like to know this too.  :)

Some people have suggested using named pipes. Unfortunately this
requires having a process sitting on the pipe to provide the data, which
is really ugly for something I'm not going to want to run very often.

How long does Evolution take to compile?

[...]
There's a FAQ and little tutorial pages from the Help menu within
Evolution.

Oh, yes. Missed that, too. I'll see if I can persuade Evolution to talk
nicely to Konqueror and read it.

Another question... you see that jumbled mess that used to be my
signature? How can I change the wrap width in the composer?

--
+- David Given --------McQ-+ "The time has come," Mithrandir said, "To
talk
|  Work: dg tao-group com  | of many things: Of Moria, and bridges, and
deep
|  Play: dg cowlark com    | fissures --- of Balrogs, and their wings."
---
+- http://www.cowlark.com -+ Meneldil on rasfw