[Evolution] evolution won't start....

I went and did it. I update my bonobo & oaf. While evolution was running.

The mailer, when I tried to open a new message to send, died.

When I restart it, I get an error box, that says:

Cannot initialize the Ximian Evolution shell. Configuration Database not found. <OK>

And, in the terminal window I started it from, I get:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat: (IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0)

Is there any way to recover from this?

murf