[Evolution] Two questions about evolution......

Hi all,

1. Whenever I post to the users ximian com, I cannot see my own post's body text.  If someone replies, it's there, quoted in the reply, so clearly, others can see it.
However, if I post to evolution ximian com, all is well.  Does anyone have any idea why?

2. My company uses Microsoft Exchange for email and calendars.  Whenever I rsvp to a calendar invite to a Microsoft user's invitation, the recipient only sees a mail from me with no body text, except the two words "event information".
When I look at my sent message, it seems fine.  Any idea what I need to change (bearing in mind that weaning 5000 people off Microsoft will be a little bit more difficult than a set-up change to my copy of evolution!)?

Thanks,

Paul