Re: [Evolution] Suppressing DND animation

On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 18:41, Ron Johnson wrote:

Not to be flip, but instead of drag-and-drop, it would be much
faster to use Right.Click->Move.To.Folder.

I do that, too, but the time it takes for the folder selection dialog to
pop up, combined with scrolling it down to the folder I want, is rather
tedious. It wouldn't be so bad if the dialog opened to a size comparable
to that of the folder pane in the main Evo window, but it always opens
to that tiny size that shows only a handful of folder names.