Re: [Evolution] Suppressing DND animation

On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 19:26, Kenneth Porter wrote:
Is there any way to get Evo to NOT show a flying page when dragging an
item from one folder to another? I'm running X across the LAN (or across
the Internet through a ssh tunnel) and the animated page looks like one
of those comet tail cursors, and grinds the system to a halt.

Not to be flip, but instead of drag-and-drop, it would be much
faster to use Right.Click->Move.To.Folder.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron l johnson cox net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
| "(Women are) like compilers.  They take simple statements  |
|  and make them into big productions."                      |
|     Pitr Dubovitch                                         |