Re: [Evolution] Hidden or missing feature

Now, if only Evolution would do that...

On March 13, 2002 11:50 am, Neil Weisenfeld wrote:
One shortcut that Outlook has is that you can drag an arbitrary e-mail
and drop it on the calendar.  It will then pop up the new appointment
dialog with the text of the mail as the attached note for the new
appointment.  This is convenient even if nothing from the mail gets
parsed.

Neil