Re: [Evolution] intermitten word wrap in replies

There are a couple of things you can do for evolution-1.0.x:

        1. You can change the mode on that paragraph from preformat to
           normal.  This will make the text flow at the same width your
           text does.
        2. You can hit Alt-q, this will reflow the text as preformatted
           strings but at 72 characters.
        3. You can insert breaks by hand.

Now obviously I'd recommend either 1 or 2.  The one drawback to both
those methods is that unfortunately the '>' quote character will not be
inserted at the start of every line.  We are working on solutions for
1.2 that will deal with this more gracefully.

--Larry