Re: [Evolution] Hidden or missing feature

Sounds good, but it still leaves me high and dry for the moment. These
items actually come via GroupWise -- I'm guessing there won't be alot of
work in that ares.

____________________________
Doug Langille
Systems Administrator
Metro and Lunenburg Campuses

Nova Scotia Community College
5685 Leeds Street
PO Box 1153
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada   B3J 2X1

Phone:    (902) 491-3574
Cell:        (902) 476-5985
Pager:     (902) 498-0964
Fax:        (902) 491-4831
Email:      langildb nscc ns ca
Web:       www.nscc.ns.ca

JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com> 03/13/02 10:53 AM >>>