Re: [Evolution] Spell check Problem

Hi,

On Mit, 2002-03-13 at 02:37, René Seindal wrote:

And is it possible to use more than one language at the same time?

Another, almost related issue.

[...]

Due to these problems I disable spell checking.  As of now the
functionality is not worth the hassle.  Otherwise two out of three
emails are completely underlined in red all the time :-(

AOL! :-)

Yes, i tried spell checking for a few mails and disabled it, it's too
expensive to go to the control center over and over. I really would like
to see the feature Rene described.

Bye,
 Elmar
--