Re: [Evolution] LDAP autocomplete ...

Hi

I also have had trouble getting this to work. The
autocompletion seems to work against the first set of
contact details it meets, which in my case is the
local Contacts folder.

How do you make sure the completion works against the
source you want rather than any other ( whether the
source is ldap or otherwise )? Is there a setting
somewhere which defines the default completion source?

 --- "Shahms E. King" <shahms shahms com