Re: [Evolution] LDAP autocomplete ...

I'm not having the crash problem, but my ldap autocomplete acts
strangely also.  I can use my netscape browser to hit my ldap server
with the same url in my config file and it returns the email address for
the cn value I give it.  When I try to type the same cn value into the
To: field of a message I get nothing.  The strange part is that if I
type in the entire email address, evolution resolves the address to a
CN.  I can only assume that evolution grabs what you put in the
recipient field and sticks it in a string like - (cn=<some name>) and
then tacks that string on the end of the ldap url.

When I put this url into a netscape browser window I get the same
results as I would doing an ldapsearch from the commandline...
ldap://ldap.grc.nasa.gov:389/ou=Lewis%20Research%20Center,o=National%20Aeronautics%20and%20Space%20Administration,c=US??sub?(cn=salderman)
But, in config.xmldb I have the same url up to the (cn=salderman) part
and it doesn't resolve.  It does do a backward resolve from the email
address, which I guess is great, but if I knew all the addresses that I
send to I'd just type them and I wouldn't need ldap.

Can someone explain the following error to me?  I receive this in my
evolution debug file (specified on the commandline for evo) when evo is
trying to resolve the characters I type into a recipient field.

e-table-CRITICAL **: file e-table-item.c: line 990 (eti_unfreeze):
assertion `eti->frozen_count > 0' failed.