Re: [Evolution] RSVP & Action Not Needed on Scheduled Appointment

On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 20:19, Ingrid Otteson wrote:
When I schedule an appointment with someone and in the RSVP column of
the Meeting Tab is "NO", should the RSVP be checked in the email update
sent to the recipient?  I'm finding that it IS checked.  May I recommend
that it be NOT checked for no RSVP?

You're right, by default it should probably not be checked.  The odd bit
is that i did this because the decision on the icalendar list was that
rsvp's were always allowed (but the recommendation is given).

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com