Re: [Evolution] Evolution To-Do's

On Wed, 2002-03-06 at 19:52, David Ron wrote:
Does evolution keep all of my complete tasks indefinitely, or do they
expire and self-delete?

I was hoping to us the tasks feature as a kind of diary at work to
remind myself what projects I had accomplished and when.  But, if they
are removed after a certain time, this would not be a good idea.

For 1.2 there is already an expunge feature added, but the tasks will be
kept indefinetely in the current and future versions if you don't
explicitly have them removed.  There is a setting to hide them after a
while however.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com