[Evolution] re: Newbie question - Getting mail off Hotmail Account

Hello,
I've recently installed Evolution on my machine - FreeBSD 4.5 Stable, and all seems well with the product.

I've got a long standing Hotmail account, that I would still like access to. Is it possible to configure Evolution to get my email off my Hotmail account? If so, what are the magic switches to toggle?

Thanks for the time, and to those who might respond.

Regards,
Stacey