[Evolution] Bug 18387 and the inverse

I thought I had asked this before, but I can't find it in the archives,
so here goes.

I like the idea of what bug 18387 and the included patches add to
evolution.  I would ask for a couple of things, the first one is that
18387 is integrated and that the inverse is created.  The inverse that I
think would be amazing is best explained in the help file for VM, a mail
reader for [X]Emacs.

On my machine, the file /usr/share/xemacs21/packages/lisp/vm/vm-vars.el
has the following information:

"

(defvar vm-visible-headers
  '("Resent-"