[Evolution] Feature Request

Hey all,

Thank you for evo, it is by far my favorite email client. The only
feature from Outlook that I miss in Evo is the ability to put a followup
reminder on an email.

In outlook, it flags (with a flag) the email to indicate the follow up
is active.  With the optional due date, outlook creates a task with that
due date.  When the date comes around, outlook will pop up a reminder.

It really does not need to be a task, any calendar event will do.

As an example.  My ISP just emailed me.  I need to update my credit card
info with them, before the end of the month.  Unfortunately, my
replacement cards have not arrived yet.  I need to flag the email from
the ISP with a due date of the 25th of the month -- to be SURE that I do
not forget to update the info.  If I forget, no more ISP service.

How hard would this be to code?

--Nate Custer