[Evolution] filter

Hi everyone,
I am having trouble with filters.
All my emails come into the INBOX and sit there. I've created multiple
folders on my imap server in which I want to have emails filtered by rules I've
already set up.
But as said emails are siting in the INBOX until I klick on the inbox then
they start to get filtered.

Feature or bug? They shoud've been filtered after they jumped into the INBOX
and not sitting there and waiting for me klicking on the INBOX.

Any input on this appericated.

Steffen

http://www.gmx.net