[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Composer/Mailer feature comment

Again, this is what is discussed on the user list.

The hackers list is for dicsussion of actual hacker development efforts
(i.e. "how do i code this", not, "can you add this"), not new features;
that is for the user list.  If you misunderstood that I appoligise, I
didn't mean to be rude, merely blunt (why beat around the bush when you
can get straight to the point).

The bcc/to thing depends on your local settings.  Some sendmail's accept
it, others dont.  We display a warning (?) when we detect such a
situation, and then it is up to the user to 'fix' it, I can't see that
we can do anything else apart from this.  If the user wants this
behaviour, it would be wrong for evolution to automatically change it
without them knowing about it, and then surprising them later on.

I've redirected this mail to the evolution list where it belongs.