Re: [Evolution] Filering Attachments

You *should* be able to *filter* on regexps over the entire message (I
_think_).  You definetly cannot vfolder on them though.

If you already use procmail for this, you may consider continue using
procmail for it.  E.g. using procmail to filter into multiple mailboxes,
that evolution accesses directly.  maildir is the most supported format
for this.  Even though 1.0.x. doesn't do it really well, it does it
'well enough', 1.1.x does it better.