Re: [Evolution] devel -> release

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 16:12, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Yea, it's possible to do. The only thing you'll need to do is to rm -f
~/evolution/config/et-*

You don't need to do that any more (unless you're running a 1.1 snap
from before May 10).

-- Dan

Jeff

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 15:14, Jonathan F. Dill wrote:
Is it possible to switch from the devel 1.1 branch of evolution back to
the normal 1.0?  What do I need to do?

I've been mostly happy with the devel branch, but the recent snaps are
getting a bit too unstable, and I decided that I didn't really need the
special features of the devel branch after all.

--
Jonathan F. Dill <dill umbi umd edu>
UMBI CARB

Jeffrey Stedfast