[Evolution] [Evolution-1.0.7] Dialog icons missing?

Hey all,

I've just managed to get 1.0.7 (and 1.1x) compiled under Solaris 8, but there's an issue - the icons in any dialog box that has an "OK" or "Cancel" button is missing, as well as a couple along the taskbar in the compose window. Instead of, say the green OK arrow, I have a black box which looks scribbled in.

For the life of me, I have no idea which dependency seems broken - I've made sure gdk-pixbuf and imlib have support for jpeg, png, gif and tiff and compile without an issue.

Any help appreciated.

Solaris 9 Evolution builds coming shortly!

Cheers!

   -- Michael-John.