[Evolution] FW: Welcome To "evolution"!

Hi List,

Is there any way to have one Evolution talk to another without using
Exchange 2000? Outlook has the MS Post Office Setup... is
there a similar solution for Linux & Evolution?

Thanks :)

Zipur

Also,

Just joined mailing list.. and I tried checking
http://www.helixcode.com/apps/evolution-faq.php3
as described in my "Mailing List Welcome". It redirected me to
http://www.ximian.com/apps/evolution-faq.php3
which gives the error:

Your page could not be found.

If you mistyped the page address, please select another item from the tabs
along the top of this page.

If you have followed a broken link, please email the webmaster with the name
of the page you were trying to reach and the page where you found the broken
link.

If you are looking for help with Ximian software and services, please visit
our support page.