Re: [Evolution] Images in HTML mail

There are some bugs about this kind of thing in the bug database, not
sure about this specific one.

Apparently the relative url's used in some html mails are particularly
difficult to decode to their original.

e.g. if the base url is "http://blah.com/index.html";  the relative url
is "foo.jpg", the actual url is "http://blah.com/foo.jpg";, and a bunch
of weird stuff like that.

It might be due to that.

On Thu, 2002-06-20 at 20:40, BlUz wrote:

 Hi,

 I regularly get e-mail from Zdnet and other online publications that
 send HTML mail.  When I open the mail, none of the images generally show
 up - sometimes one or two will, but most won't.  This is regardless of
 the "image" settings (ie. if I select Load images for people in my
 inbox, everyone, etc).   It's also not isolated to one HTML mailling.

 Has anyone had this problem?  Found a fix?

 Sorry if this has been covered already.  I searched the archives but was
 unable to find anything related.

 Rob