[Evolution] tip on debugging spell-checking problems

This is what I do to debug spell-checking problems in Evolution.

1. Install the Balsa mail client.
2. Open a Composer window in Balsa, and do spell-checking.
3. If there is a problem, a window will pop-up giving a pretty good
descriptive message of what is wrong.

Balsa does not use gnome-spell, but it uses aspell, so there is a chance
that any problem there will be a problem in Evolution also.

This helped me on two occasions when spell-checking suddenly broke.
Turns out that some files from aspell were missing.

This method is somewhat extreme but it has helped me before. Evolution
should have a similar debug output window, IMHO.

Ujwal