Re: [Evolution] Features?

* groups for vfolders - imagine you could group vfolders like this:

      mailing-list
              evolution-list
              nautilus-list
      e-mail from
              john
              jim
              tim

this would increase usability a lot when I could expand/contract those
lists

Is any of those features planned for 1.2 and I just did not get it, or
do they have any chance to go in, anyway? Please cc me, since i am not
subscribed to the list.

This didn't make the 1.2 feature list, but then a lot of things that
didn't did get implemented anyway.

It is pretty easy to do it at some levels, but the gui code (e.g. the
vfolder editor) is the painful stuff, although i guess just letting the
shell drag and drop them around might suffice as a first step.

There's a bunch of other shit that needs to be fixed with vfolders, i
started working on it last week, and that work probably would've
included this (at least the backend support), but i've put it on hold
till i work out a couple of issues with it (the problem grew as i
investigated deeper).