[Evolution] Features?

Hi there,

I am sorry in case the following has already been asked/suggested:

I use evolution since it is usable and it has really improved since the
first days - especially with the latest development snaps. Though I miss
* integration with calendar - there is no (or maybe I just did not find
it) way to have "due dates" from tasks show up in calendars, as well
contacts birthdays dont show up.

* groups for vfolders - imagine you could group vfolders like this:

        mailing-list
                evolution-list
                nautilus-list
        e-mail from
                john
                jim
                tim

this would increase usability a lot when I could expand/contract those
lists

Is any of those features planned for 1.2 and I just did not get it, or
do they have any chance to go in, anyway? Please cc me, since i am not
subscribed to the list.

Thanks in advance.

-Knut