Re: [Evolution] "unnamed" signatures

Regards Bill,

How mysterious-- in my build from Monday, there is a "Delete" button on
the right side of the "Signatures" tab in the Composer Preferences page
of the main configuration dialog. This button works for me (not
comforting, I know. :)

Your email made me think, though-- perhaps it would be better for us to
leave the signature name blank, and not allow the user to add a new sig
without providing a name for it. I'll speak to the developers about
this.

In the meantime, the Delete button really should be working for you. The
signature stuff has been changing a lot lately-- if you have time, try
rebuilding and give it another shot.

good luck,
Anna