Re: [Evolution] Interoperation with Outlook

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 10:10, Knut Neumann wrote:

I wanted to demonstrate the interoperability between Evolution and
Outlook today, and noticed that it does not work in my case.

(Admittadly) I use Evolution from CVS (aka 1.1.0.99) and Outlook 2002:
When I send iCal Events to Evolution from Outlook everything works fine,
the other way around, Outlook just shows an empty message.

I noticed bug 14705 is concerning this but seems to be closed and I did
not understand the techspeak regarding the relation to bug 20780.

I found the following works:

export EVOLUTION_SEND_IMIP_AS_ATTACHMENT=true

Put this in your .bashrc or wherever your shell sources from.
--
Brad Felmey