[Evolution] Update to snapshot blocked by gtkhtml name change

The latest gtkhtml appears to be renamed to gtkhtml1.1, but has the same
file list. This prevents it from upgrading gtkhtml-1.0.3.99, which in
turn blocks the latest evo snapshot.

Why the library name change if 1.1 can't coexist with 1.0.3.99 due to
file conflicts?

As Evo is the only thing on my system requiring gtkhtml, I figure I'll
just manually erase the old versions before installing the new.