[Evolution] IMAP taking forever to load

Further to a message I left earlier about some graphic IMAP messages hanging evolution, I have discovered that messages which contain links to graphics which are on defunct http servers will case evolution to hang indefinitely when reading IMAP mail, and furthermore, although the interface appears responsive, nothing else really works after that.

--
Dominic Amann, Linux Based Solutions Ltd., <http://www.lbs.ca/>
        18 Candlewood Cr, Toronto, ON M3J 1G8