Re: [Evolution] Update to snapshot blocked by gtkhtml name change

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 16:30, Kenneth Porter wrote:

As Evo is the only thing on my system requiring gtkhtml, I figure I'll
just manually erase the old versions before installing the new.

FWIW, this worked, and I'm now typing this from the 1.1 snapshot. I've
gotta figure out how to turn off the auto-sig, as I prefer not to
clutter the message body with information already in the header. I was
also surprised to see Evo take a long time start up the first time. I
suspect it re-indexed all my folders, many of which are quite large.

I also note that Reply to List is still using my default address, not
the one that received the list message, for the From line.