Re: [Evolution] Crashing contacts bug

On Sat, 2002-06-15 at 03:36, Warren Post wrote:
    I'm using 1.0.2, which suffers from the crashing contacts bug. Has the
    current stable release fixed this? If not, is this bug scheduled to be
    fixed in a particular future release?

You are aware that Evolution 1.0.7 is out aren't you??

I haven't noticed any problems with Contacts crashing since 0.9, so
perhaps you have the wrong library in there somewhere. Are you using the
right version of db3?

There is alot of info in the files that come with the source, though I
haven't built it from source for quite a while ;)

--proXy

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/
linux.conf.au Perth 2003 <http://conf.linux.org.au>

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA