[Evolution] Evo timeouts when filtering

Hi,

Sometimes Evo is stuck then timeouts when filtering folders (Ctrl-A
Ctrl-Y). It's not due to a specific message because I can still filter
all the folder if I do it 100 mails by 100 mails (roughly).

When it's stuck, all operations like updating folders, sending mail,
etc. don't finish, but I can still navigate and read some mails.

After the tiemout, a dialog appears telling me there was a timeout, but
other operations don't complete. I have to killev (Evo won't quit
completely).

        Xav