[Evolution] vfolder feature request

Has anyone covered this one yet?

vfolders are a great idea (cycle-chomping aside when they set up), but
there is one HUGE oversight with them, AFAIC: they should be able to
start *from one particular folder* and work _recursively_ DOWN/UP the
tree from there. As vfolders stand now, the only 'practical' way to run
them, really, is to have _each_ one run through the *entire* database
(I'll not likely ever use the 'remote' features here)!

Being able to set the filter on a _particular_ mailfolder and THEN have
the filter run ONLY thru the subfolders off that one, would speed up the
process immensely, not to mention save HDD/CPU wear-and-tear!

Please proceed to cut me off at the knees now.

-- grok.