Re: [Evolution] vfolder feature request

You can manually specify the list of folders to use.  So you can already
do this, albeit with a couple of extra clicks, one for each folder you
want to search.  You can also setup a vfolder and then vfolder off of
that, i think thats what you're asking for.  Its just a manual process.

How many messages and folders do you have anyway?  And what kind of
searches are you using?  I'm working on some code to reduce memory use a
bit, but it will likely not make any noticable speed differences.