[Evolution] Samsung Contact

Good afternoon.

The company I work for is currently evaluating Samsung Contact
(www.samsungcontact.com) (used to be called HP Openmail) as an
Exchange server alternative.

One of the things I'd like to see us do is switch some of our
users over to Linux. Ximian Evolution would be a beautiful
option.

I suggested this to Samsung but they said they'd need more info.
Here was one of their techs responses:

"Source code access is fine but if there is no accompanying
documentation, we would have to spend more time investigating the
interface before we could begin any genuine work.

If you know where there is any useful documentation on how a
connnector can be constructed then I'd be grateful for the
information.

As I said before, the Ximian website is not overflowing with that
sort of info.

Dave
Technical Support
Samsung SDS"

What sort of informaiton would they need and is it available?
basically they'd need to build a Connector type product for their
product.