Re: [Evolution] Removing from (smtp) server and linewrap

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 13:32, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 19:33, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 13:11, Philip Van Hoof wrote:

Is it possible to delete messages from server when I expunge them
locally in Evolution ? (I prefer the Leave Messages On Server option,
but when expunging spam .. it may be removed from my smtp server too)

Is this because of a limitation in the SMTP protocol or because

First, you mean POP3 (SMTP is for *sending* messages, not receiving

And yes, this is a limitation of the POP3 protocol:

the feature just doesn't exist in Evolution ? Would it be
possible to create this feature (myself) ? I'd really like that
feature so perhaps I might try to make this.. mmmyself :)

And, can I make Evolution wrap my text at a specified columncount ? In
some email clients I receive my mails as one long-line .. if I don't
manually press enter to end my lines.
if you use Preformat, the lines won't wrap. If you use Normal, then they
will auto-magically be wrapped.

And is it possible to set the column where wrapping should start ?
For example : "WordWrap at [76] chars"

Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.