Re: [Evolution] Removing from (smtp) server and linewrap

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 13:11, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
Hey,

Is it possible to delete messages from server when I expunge them
locally in Evolution ? (I prefer the Leave Messages On Server option,
but when expunging spam .. it may be removed from my smtp server too)

no.

And, can I make Evolution wrap my text at a specified columncount ? In
some email clients I receive my mails as one long-line .. if I don't
manually press enter to end my lines.

if you use Preformat, the lines won't wrap. If you use Normal, then they
will auto-magically be wrapped.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>