Re: [Evolution] Evo suddenly broke

Jeff, et al--

Worked like a charm!

BTW I don't think I'm alone in believing that this list, along with the
others as a part of Ximian, is extremely helpful.  It's, to my way of
thinking, evidence that Open Source works.  Between the ever-present
vigil kept by the Ximian folk and the helpfulness shown by others trying
to make our computing experience more worthwhile, I believe that cheers
to all are in order.

Hear, hear, (or is it here, here),
Dick